Home Forums Budget Looking for "Easy Budgeting" Advices

3 voices
2 replies
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hello! So my name is Via and I’m from the Philippines. I’ve always had this critical dilemma in which I don’t know how to save money. I’ve started working last year and up until now I still don’t have any idea how to do the right budgeting that I need in order for me to have enough money that I can use for traveling. That is the main reason why I cannot go to the places I’ve always wanted to visit. I’m planning to find a better job with a much better salary but it’s not that easy. Any advice that could help me with this?

Hi Via, I love the Philippines! Where in the Philippines are you from? I once met somebody that gave me the saving tip of whenever you finish a bottle of wine, use it to place your notes/coins etc inside. That way, you can’t touch them until you’re ready to break the bottle.

Also, my secret is buying less clothes. I guess it depends on your lifestyle. What do you spend the most on?

Hi 🙂

I save a lot by cutting out spending. I don’t eat out and make my own meals. I don’t really shop for clothes and only by them on sale. I also cut back on salon visits (hair, nails, etc.) I don’t have a cable. I live basically on the necessities. Try saving like like 100 dollars (well of your currency a month). Travel to neighboring countries and stay in hostels and use public transportation when you do travel. Also sign up for emails from fare alert websites, I have gotten some really good deals from them 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Warning: Use of undefined constant bp_is_profile - assumed 'bp_is_profile' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/sheroa5/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme-child/functions.php on line 140