This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ventori Nguyen 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

pooja

Hey ladies, Im planning on my 1st ever solo trip and Im still in a dilemma to finalize the good place to make it worth.
    I have thought about the either Vietnam, Srilanka or Bali(any place that is serene and full of nature).
    So i need your help if you people can share me your experience and tell me the details of the fun trip.
    I have never done a solo trip and i wanna experience that bliss, that fun, and adventure to learn many thing out there.
    In hope to connect with you lovely ladies or also have the chance to go along as well;-
    Thanks

Fiona

I would say go to Bali! It is so peaceful and beautiful Vietnam can be quite noisy and crazy

Ventori Nguyen
      Participant

Vietnam has beautiful scenery and idyllic. Travel Vietnam, you should come in summer. It is the ideal weather in this country. In summer, there are many places to explore and experience. Can visit my blog to get more information
      https://vietnamdestinations.xyz

Well, I am Sri Lankan and we are known for our beautiful island 🙂 my first backpacking trip was to Vietnam. It was amazing. The landscapes in each area were quite different from the other. I did my first solo trip to singapore to get comfortable with doing things on my own. I’m doing my second to Nepal.
    The weather conditions in Bali can be quite unpredictable at times, so I haven’t been there yet.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.