Submit Travel Guest Post
Calling all Guest Post female bloggers, share your stories! She Roams Solo is a community, social network for women who travel. Our blog is made from Guest Post female bloggers and we welcome all ladies to share their stories!We are on the lookout for interesting and entertaining stories that readers will want to read and benefit from. Submit travel guest post here
Guest posts are not paid writing opportunities, they are simply a chance for exposure and to tell your personal stories. I am working hard to grow this community and eventually, ideally, there will be paid writing opportunities in the magazine and the ebooks. The best voted writers will be given these jobs, as will repeat guest posts.
Submit Travel Guest Post
There are a variety of ways to submit travel guest post for She Roams Solo:
Tell your story: We publish personal travel stories. There are no specific requirements for the story. I am simply looking for raw and honest personal stories. Think, the kind you would tell to your friends, or in a hostel. Stories of how you felt when you went here or what happened when you did that etc etc This is your creative outlet and there are no rules. Anything goes, what are you waiting for? Tell your story! Submit travel guest post via the form below.
She Roams Solo Ladies: This is an opportunity for all of our community members to tell their story, introduce themselves to the community. To get involved, fill out this form and tell us about you. Take a look at some of our previous Submissions.
Before travelling to... Series: A series to showcase books, movies and music one should experience before travelling to a certain country. You can see other examples of this here.
An expert on a country: Do you have a specific country that you feel you know like the back of your hand? Get in touch, I would love to grab your knowledge and help the community learn about a specific country.
Collaboration story: We post collaboration stories on a certain topics. This will only require a paragraph or two. Please get in touch if you would like to participate and I'll reply with the topic.
- Tell us about a time you went to a party alone whilst travelling
- Your first solo trip
- Ultimate solo travel bucketlist
You don't have to submit travel guest post, sometimes you can simply add your piece to our previous stories to be updated and added:
- Can you find love whilst travelling
- Where to go to India
- Making friends whilst travelling
- Best Instagram accounts under 10K following - You can nominate yourself or your favourite accounts here.
- Best please to visit in India
- Why travel solo - to be published 14th Janurary
If you are interested in writing for She Roams Solo, please complete the contact form below. Currently, we schedule blog posts three times a week. The most popular stories will go on the weekly newsletter. All stories will be shared numerous times on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Get in touch with your story idea and how you would like to contribute.
Tips for guest posting
Below are some quick points about contributing to She Roams Solo
- Please supply all photos, optimized for web and SEO
- Please try and keep your stories to a readable length. I won’t put a word count on interesting stories but let’s just keep in mind that an internet readers web attention span is like a puppy dog.
- Please, please ensure you have edited the blog piece, I am a terrible editor, grammar is NOT my thing, so this is for your own benefit.
- Include a link to your website and all social media links.
- A bio of a few lines and a pic of yourself would be great
- Please share and support our page, as we support your stories and writings.
I will let you know the date that your post will go out. Please help spread the word by sharing it to your contacts as well. A piece that goes viral will only help us all.
Get in touch below with your story idea and which way you would like to contribute.
How we will thank you
I will share the guest post on all of our social media, I will also share and promote posts from your own blog. When we are in a position to pay writers for the magazine, those who are the most popular on our blog will be selected (this is a long way down the track of course). This is your creative zone, so enjoy it.
Contribute your story
Join the She Roams Solo email Community
Get once a week updates and a listing of the best blog posts, forums, community news, new members and more